2007年7月6日星期五

From the Ad. of SJTU-How The Google Adsense works?

Several days before, an Ad. provided by the Google AdSense is displayed on the top of my blog. It was about the enrollment of our uni,really amazing and funny:I was helping my uni advertise enrolling.
How The Google AdSense works,I asked Google and found some results.
The theory is, as following:

1.I had inserted some javascrīpt codes in my blog
2.Visitor open my blog.
3.Javascrīpt notice and messages the Google AdSense server:"give me some Ad."
4.Google AdSense server reply:"negative,I can't inspect the content on your page."
5.Then the visitor see no AdSense or,maybe see none-profit Ad.
6.If Google AdSense server have inspected the content on your page.
7.The server will analyse the content of your page.If it find the word 'SJ TU' and 'University' are frequent in your blog.
8.Finally the Google AdSense server regard this page as a hot Page about SJ TU and university.
9.Another visitor is coming.
10.Again Javascrīpt notice and messages the Google AdSense server:"give me some Ad."
11.This time Google AdSense server replies:"affirmative,this page is about SJ TU and university,I can give some Ad. about it";
12.Visitor see the Ad. and thinks:"I want to go to SJ TU,so click the links."
13.Now,money comes.
It shows like this:

5 条评论:

netsonic 说...

很有趣的说明!
加你链接了,很荣幸!

Unknown 说...

呵呵,改的不错

Unknown 说...

喜欢,听说这个adsense是Google创立时所在房东的想法

Robin 说...

我google到的都是中文的解释,于是就想弄一个英文的version出来啦

Blogger 说...

If you are looking for a solid contextual ad company, I recommend that you try Chitika.