2007年5月23日星期三

Night

Night falls, the hot night with boring insects....

bugs,bugs,bugs.....
Jumping here and there.oh my god,could you stay in the place off my eyeshot,you damning bugs.I knew you were hungry,also maybe thirsty.OK ,the juice was yours the bread was yours,please don't annoy me.You were not faced the test of C++,but I was.....I appreciated your strong muscles,you were the champion in jumping,OK,so you did.However,don't regard my desk as your jumping court!!!!

And mosquito,yes,I meant that you was like an F-16 or the newest Jian-10----Fast speed and frightful attack.My skin looks nothing when facing your needle,oh my blood~became yours.All right,if you was to covet my blood,that's fine.But my only principle is :KEEP QUIET!!!The noise of your engine was too noisy~terribly noisy.

you all made me crazy!I had to take some measures!

I clap you! I trample you!

OK ,go to bed....

没有评论: