2007年5月16日星期三

I love my hometowns

Whenever I go and however I'm old,I miss my hometowns.

1.The city of Zhangzhou

It's the place I born,that is,it have given me birth.

I prefer to call Zhangzhou country and so it is.in some one's eyes,it's really a small place that we even can't find in the map.

Small but fine,i say.Moreover it's the famous Source origin of daffodil in China.Daffodil is blessed with petite flower.when it blooms in the winter,the fragrance give off,refreshing and sweet.Our Chinese ancestor used to compare the honorable man to the daffodil,meaning they were both chastity.

no worry and not complex-I leave my happy childhood there.The memory of our family's old house has been deeply rooted in my mind.The brick,the ladder and the historied street stretching forwardly,are with me,through a long and trial journey,in the place I pursue my academic achievement.


2.The city of Xiamen

I moved to Xiamen when I was in kindergarten.I fell in love with her at first byte,maybe for her beautiful seascape,maybe the comfortable air her provides.I want to employ the word 'artwork' to laud her,the gloria pearl on the bank of South China Sea. Xiamen,the place I lived in for more ten years,I left her after finishing high school.why?I can't tell,I don't know.It's a question that just like why a boy should grow up......

The blue sky of Xiamen lose,the blue sea and comfortable beach lose,and what leaves?The answers,maybe are flying in the air,or,will come out in some years.

Just finishing the exam of The Military Theory.Another test of C++ is waiting for me in this Friday.God bless me!

4 条评论:

矮~Rule the World! 说...

u mean i haf a big nose? so r u?

Robin 说...

hah,if u think,maybe,all right

矮~Rule the World! 说...

我是华人,当然会华语。

Robin 说...

貌似你的华语还挺溜
try to comment on the right box(a new add)~~thank u